Roofing Replacement in the Westerly, RI Area
Is it time to replace the roof? Most roofs need replacement after a few decades of use, sooner if they’re poorly maintained, or you experience an accident or intense storm along the way. If you suspect it’s time for a new roof or want an inspection to be safe, turn to the roofing experts at Classey Roofing.
We want you to get the roof services you need in a timely, stress-free manner. No phone tag, no runarounds, wasted time or effort; we prioritize customer satisfaction, which is why we make a point of taking care of you from the first time you reach out.
When It’s Time To Replace Your Roof
Several situations might warrant replacing your roof, but many are quite obvious — if a tree falls over and smashes through or half your shingles are missing, you probably know you need a new roof. Consider these other signs that replacement rather than repair might be your best investment:
- Over 20 years old. If your roof is over two decades old, it’s almost certainly time to replace it. High-end tiles can last longer, as can certain forms of metal roofs, but the vast majority of roofs on homes in the U.S. will need replacement by this time.
- Structural problems. If your roof is sagging, bulging, rife with mold or pests, or otherwise compromised behind the occasional missing shingle, it’s probably time for a new one.
- Interior leaks or damage. If water is getting into your attic through your roof or you’re seeing other damage inside your home via your roof, it’s well past time for a replacement.
For more details, check out our in-depth article about signs to replace your roof.
Whether you’re ready to get started or need help understanding the situation of your Westerly, RI, roof, give us a call at (860) 249-6633 or contact us online!
Roof Replacement Process
Replacing a roof can be complicated, but we strive to make everything as simple on your end as possible. When you contact Classey Roofing about a replacement, our process involves the following:
- Discuss your situation and needs and schedule an initial visit
- Visit your home to assess your current roof and your home
- Discuss your options, needs, possibilities, budget, and goals
- Schedule your roof replacement
- Arrive on the scheduled day to start removing your old roof and installing your new one
Roof Replacement Brands
At Classey Roofing, we utilize only the best products for our customer’s roofs; after all, good work and good materials are both crucial to good results:
- Certain Teed: Asphalt shingles from CertainTeed are a great option for performance and affordability. With Classey Roofing serving as a four-star Certain Teed Preferred Contractor, you can be sure our team understands exactly how to work with their materials.
- Atlas: If you’re looking for the best in curb appeal and performance, Atlas offers just what you’re looking for. Atlas products boast exceptional high-wind resistance, impact resistance, and algae growth inhibitors, meaning they’ll last their full life span with minimal need for repairs.
- GAF: Roofing products from GAF offer beauty, durability, and affordability in a single package; work with our team to find the exact right fit for your situation.
Choose Classey for Your Roof Replacement Services
When the time comes for a professional roof replacement, work with our team at Classey. We prioritize customer satisfaction, affordability, and the quality of our work on every job. With free estimates and industry-leading warranties on top, you’re certain to receive the roof you deserve.
Ready to learn more about roof replacement for your home in Westerly, RI? Contact us online or call (860) 249-6633 to get started now!
Discover the Difference
No more runaround from the insurance company or phone tag with the permit office: We’ll handle the paperwork.
From the first conversation to the last nail driven, we guarantee excellent work at a fair price.
Our CertainTeed Preferred Contractors receive regular training on the latest tools, techniques, and safety concerns.
Enjoy peace of mind long after your roof work is done with our extended warranties.
No surprises, ever. The price you’re quoted is the price you’ll pay: No hidden fees, no sneaky surcharges.
Budget shouldn’t be a barrier to a safe, secure roof. Our financing plans make it easy to find the perfect fit.
FinancingOur streamlined application makes it easy to find a plan that meets your needs and matches your budget.
See For Yourself
View Our Gallery of Projects
Rhode Island and
Essex, CT | Griswold, CT | Groton, CT | Ledyard, CT | New London, CT |
Niantic, CT | Old Saybrook, CT | Pawcatuck, CT | Stonington, CT |